Sunday 30 March 2008

The Party - Cooking and Pizza






Happy Sunday People!


So Yes it is the day after the party and we are all still alive to tell the tale hehe


The morning was a mad rush of preparations, poor Ernesto was taxi driver first taking myself and Amelia to the grochery shop so I could get all the food that I needed to prepare . . then after droping us back he picked up Anelys and the two other girls and took them to get all the other stuff like balloon, paints ect . . .


While Amelia slept I cooked, cupcakes, cheerio slice, meat balls, mini pizza's, mini hotdogs . . . hmmm I am probably forgetting something. I was very busy in the kitchen . . .we had a water problem yesterday too, we had to get the tank pumped out then new water put in, then right when I needed to have a shower the power went out which happens on a daily basis you just never know for how long but of course that meant the pump wouldn't work to pump the water for my shower.


HOWEVER I eventually got ready and a good time was had by all, the food was complimented . . oh thats right I made them fairy bread which no one had heard off, thanks JM for the party food advice hehe


Of course lots of pictures were taken by myself and then by a professional . .


After the last child left we collapsed though not for long as Anelys Mum took us out for some Pizza cause yesterday was actually Ernesto's bday.


As I sit here, we are all getting ready to head off to get me some stuff then to the airport . . next stop CUBA.


I am not sure what the computer situation will be there so we'll see when my next chapter of Gone with the Wind, gee thanks Dad is ready.


Love to All

Cara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola
That beach looks good from where I sit at the mo...WORK!!!
so glad party went well. Good photos ta. Happy Cuba to you!
jm

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Hola
That beach looks good from where I'm sitting...work!!!
Glad to see the party went off.
Bet you really need a holiday now!
WE HAD RAIN, YAYYYY! Good drizzle for a whole day, and the cooler weather has arrived at long last.
Happy Cuba signora. jm