Thursday 27 March 2008

On the road. . . . and a few ditches!

Hi All

So I know your all waiting with held breath to find out if I am alive and okay . . . YEP I managed to do it and actually I am quiet proud of myself . . some people probabely wore out their horns on me but oh well thats there problem!
With only one wrong turn, which was easy to undo . . . and going through a few pothole/ditches too quickly . . . we managed to get to every place alive and in one pc . . . got some petrol too, and someone pumps it for you and takes the money off you too, so no need to get out of your car!!

Yesterday we just pottered around and ran errands, one of which was getting my plane ticket from here to Cuba and back . . . so a big YAY on that one. I also got to see where Ernesto works and Gaby goes to school. . . . .

Funny points of the day were mainly seeing peoples stares and looks as Ernesto and I were walking through the shopping centre with the 3 girls whilst Anelys was having her hair cut hehehe they look at one of us then the other one then all 3 girls before walking away in wonder hehehe
We also got similar looks through out the day with just Anelys and I and the 2 girls . . you can see people trying to work out how we all fit together :-)

Had a nice relaxing evening at home after the 3 girls fell asleep in the car, us adults stayed up and played Monopoly . . .I WON!! We ate lots of corn chips and salsa plus biscuits . . and some choc of course :-)

I also had a bargin buy of the day, I went to get some snacks and thought I would get some Gin and Tonic . . . a good Gin that I get back in Oz which costs me around $60 . . cost me $14aus here wooohooo I think that I am going to be buying another bottle of that to come home. . . I did quickly email fellow Gin drinkers to rub it in oh sorry I mean let them know of my fortunate find. :-P

Love to All
Cara

No comments: