Tuesday 18 March 2008

First Post - Day before I go!!!!

The suitcase is sitting in the hallway right by the front door . . . . is it packed ready to go?????
NOPE!

I have been busy running around changing money, getting my international licence, then catching up with a few people . . . .so after writing this and then emailing the link for this blog to everyone I will get on with the actual packing. hehehe

I just thought I should have a quick test to make sure i can make this work before sending everyone here to follow my travels.

Love Cara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im really excited and cant wait!!!!

- Anelys

Anonymous said...

Today you fly out!!! No more sleeps!! how exciting!

Anonymous said...

Fly, be free. The world is yours. Jst keep sending us all some of it wont u grrrl. lubya Malty