Thursday 20 March 2008

Malaysia Airport - Waiting for flight to New York

Good Morning everyone

I have arrived and checked in early for my flight, I figured it was more enjoyable to hang out at the airport with the shops and these random computers attached the the walls (I am standing up to type and the screen is at eye level)

My flight to KL was very good, despite forgetting to ask for an isle seat I managed by luck to not only have an isle seat but also one with the extra leg room!! I also lucked out on my travel companion for the trip, I sat next to some one who not only didn't snore or smell hehehe but also kept me entertained as we played the games on the screens against each other.

Low Fat meals are the way to go . . . . . hmmmm maybe except missing out on the choc or the butter for your roll, while everyone else was eating some interesting looking things I had fish with potatoe and squash yummy!!
Speaking of food I am eyeing up the burger king for some breakfast and I also need to get a bottle of water.

No Cell or Mobile coverage, so fingers crossed I do have some in NY!

ClayMel you will be entertained to discover that hot water was not a strong point at my hotel for the night :-)

JM thank you so much for my alarm, it is so handy and easy to use!

Now I think thats it for me . . . . . keep the comments up PLEASE so I know I am not writting to the little voices in my head :-P

Love Cara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you on Gmail chat for 1 minute!!!! :(
Anyway, Im so happy to hear about your update!!!! We are all reading them!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Heya sorry i missed you again on msn :( sounds like your having a fab time :) miss you heaps hope to speak to u soon <3