Friday 28 March 2008

Fun in the Sun .. a little red :-)

Good Evening All,

A lovely day was had by all, adults and children alike.

We eventually found the place that we were wanting to go to, Aneyls called up a bunch of them this morning as the prices differ from place to place . . .there are heaps of them . . I have come to the conclusion that this country runs on Schools and Resorts alone I think.

We started off by having some fun in the sand and beach . . two out of the 3 girls hadn't been to the beach before so it was very cute . . Mia loved it after she got used to it, and we even gave Amelia a quick dip as she was covered in sand already hehe

Had something to eat, I actually managed to have something besides fast food . . . I had some rice, some fish and a few veg that I picked out from another dish.

After waiting for our food to go down (yes Mum) we hit the pool, played some pool volleyball of sorts . . .and took all the girls in again :-)

We had to get out by 5pm cause thats when the day passes finished, now we are just chilling out at home as it is a big day in the house hold here tomorrow with both parents going to work and all the children off to various schools . . yep school starts really really early here.

Not sure yet my plans for tomorrow, I might be going for a tour for half the day of the city with a guide but they are going to call Anelys tomorrow morning if they can fit me in. Just as I type this the pharmacy is dropping off some stuff Anelys ordered over the phone . . early we had some water delivered . . . that kind of thing I could get used to . . the driving and the roads uuuuhhhhh maybe NOT. :-)

Friday mid morning for you Aussies, so not long till weekend time.

Love to All
Cara

No comments: