Saturday 22 March 2008

Good Friday Part 2

Hey everyone!

This may not be as long as I thought it would cause they have the heat pumped up and I am dying in here!!!

I walked a zillion miles and more today . . . .had a great day though just wondering around, i bought some boot, some shoes, some jeans . . . and other little bits and pc's. Also managed to wonder around the columbia university grounds, lincoln square (opera, julliard ect)

Got a metro card and used the subway, train and some busses . . . . today (saturday) i am planning to use them a lot as my feet are KILLING me hehehe

I did manage at the end of my day to go to a Good Friday church service, though by then the jetlagg and lack of sleep had kicked in . . . so i think i snoozed a bit through it :-) oooopppppssss

The plan for today is to get to times square, after finding a laundry service and buying a bigger handbag . . . .

hmmmmm I am sure that i am missing heaps of things that i did yesterday but it was a good day, I haven't really talked to anyone much which is a bit strange for me, i mean of course i chat to the random people in shops and things. Thats a point there are so many people working in the shops and resturants . . .when i went into a shoe shop i asked for a man for a size to try on and he looked at a LIST of shop assistance to see which one was up next to help me!!

I hope you are all having a good easter break.

Love Cara

1 comment:

Tate said...

Hi Cara,

Sounds like you are having a good time. Don't buy too much stuff it's a pain carrying it around. Have a lovely Easter, travel safe.

Love Tate