Tuesday 25 March 2008

Last day in NY Monday

Wow what a day again I fit a lot into it!

Started off with a walk across brooklyn bridge well that was after walking to brooklyn bridge from where i got off the subway, I then walked back along the Manhatten Bridge. Which got me to China Town . . . what better place to have a foot and back massage :-)
Managed I think to go through Soho and ummmm sorry its slipped my mind . . . . caught the subway to Madason Sq Gardens.

I got to a Museum . . . . OKAY well not one I should advertise but hey it was there and I didn't have enough time to get to any of the others . . . so the Museum of Sex it was hehehehe now it was actually quiet interesting which some odd but some very interesting displays.

From there it was time to start my list of shopping and things i had to get for the Party . . . a bit of a run around looking for a grochery store here . . finally got one, picked up my laundry then off to Queens near flushing for a cake store i had found online . . i was looking for something to put ontop of the cupcakes (didn't find what i wanted), picked up a little suitcase for my extra things hehehe

Now its time to organise my shuttle, and repack all my things . . .and early morning for me.

NOW - MY MOBILE WILL PROBABLY NOT WORK UNTIL I GET BACK INTO THE US which isn't until not next monday the FOLLOWING Monday i will check what date and let you know on tomorrow's blog . . . .if i am lucky enough Anelys will allow me to use her PC hehehe

So I bid you all a good night/day as I head off to pack aaahhhh

I have attached a few pics just to show you that I am here!!!

Love to All
Cara





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Im soooo excited!!! I cant wait to actually have you here!! And of course you will be able to use the PC as much as you want!!!

Hubby says that you DO travel a lot!!!! Going ACROSS NY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello out there
There's another "alien in New York" to borrow Sting's songline. Love the photos. Did you get to have the doughnuts you so 'needed'???!!! I'm not used to reading diaries backwards, as blogs appear but the travelogue is fantastic. Now I won't actually have to go!
TTFN JM