Thursday 29 July 2010

7 sleeps! One week! 4 working days

Hi All,

Until I/we are on a weeks holiday YAY!!


I am really looking forward to having some time away and checking out what will be our new State and potential new house/suburb.

The weather looks as though its going to be similar to here just a little warmer in the evenings.

Accommodation is all booked, rental car with child car seat is booked, catch up with the one person I know in QLD is booked in . . . .NOW to do some research for some other fun holiday stuff!

The QLD version of the Royal Show is on while we are there so I might check that out, I won’t be able to do rides etc as I will have Jasper but I can still check out exhibitions etc. .

I am currently in contact with someone I used to work with who is helping me do some research and learning so that I can hopefully move into a different area of work, so fingers crossed I am a quick study. This is for when I am job searching after the move.

Jasper has been pretty grumpy and emo . . .I think its because he has another tooth/teeth coming through, its very frustrating cause I am beginning to feel as though all he does is cry for seemingly no reason!!

He does still have very cute and happy moments I think it’s just more challenging for me at the moment because I seem to permanently feel exhausted!! I went and had my iron and B12 levels checked yesterday and should get the results in a few days, I am thinking its time for a top up on one or both of those. (B12 will be an injection and Iron is an infusion (they drip it into my veins) )

Still waiting for my last group certificate to come through so that I can do my tax and I will be putting in another call today because I got told last week that they were done and should be coming out . . .and still NOTHING GGGRRRRR!

Less then a mth and I am 29 WOW!

Love to All
Cara xo

No comments: