Friday 23 July 2010

13mths and counting

Hi All,

Jasper is 13mths old today and I think I can say that he is WALKING!!! (not all the time but he can walk for maybe 10-20 steps on his own)


For those that haven’t seen the video on my facebook page I will try and get a better one over the weekend to put on here :-))

I am the Mum of an over one year old, that’s just CRAZY!!

His fav word is still Ta and he says it with meaning, so when he wants stuff he will point to it and say Ta, pretty smart little man. He can recognise what other words mean like when I say its bath time he’ll head to the bathroom and if we say breakfast etc . .

He still gets emo in the evenings with other people if he is really tired . . .and not just with other people but with me too if he is really tired, just what you want at the end of the day!!
 
Food well just wave some in his way and he wants it :-))
 
We have a play date this Sunday with Auntie Jenny and Nyah to go to the indoor playground up near me which I have started going to atleast once a weekend, its lots of fun and Jasper really enjoys it . . unfortunately you can't take pictures in there so you'll just have to try and picture his smiling face playing in the ball pit and climbing up everything!!
 
13 more sleeps and we are on holidays YAY :-))))
 
Love to All
Cara xo

No comments: