Friday 7 May 2010

What’s your life saying?

Hi All,

So a friend of mine posted a status on facebook this morning that said “I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become”


I liked this and made me think of something I say a lot which is “life is what you make of it, NOT what it makes of you”

I have other friends which have taped around their house “what you think about you bring about”

SO my question to you all is; what is your saying, what is that one thing you say and believe it?

I know that a few of you have some so I would love you to leave a comment and let us know what it is :-))

Happy FRIDAY!!
Love to All
Cara xo

4 comments:

Leanne Grant said...

Favourite saying of all time is
"Life is not measured by the amount of breathe you take, but by the amount of things that take your breathe away"

Fractured Cortext said...

Mine is from Eleanor Roosevelt: "Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized either way."

lill said...

"When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles
and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...
...they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle
bottle paddle battle." Dr Seuss.
This is how I feel some days ;) I like all the inspirational ones but I can never remember them at the right time, Dr Seuss is probably appropriate.

Annie said...

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today