Wednesday 5 May 2010

LEAVING COMMENTS

***I TRIED TO DO THIS WITH SCREEN DUMPS BUT IT DIDN'T WORK, PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED MORE HELP IN LEAVING COMMENTS*****

How to leave a comment on my posts!

THANK YOU ALL for reading my Blog, I know there are people reading cause I get things written on Facebook or emails about posts . . .please try and leave me comments on here :-)))

Towards the bottom of the post you will see a comments button there in the blue, click on that

It will bring up a new window where you can type your comment in . . .pick anonymous unless you know otherwise for your identity. Then click publish your comment

You will then get a new screen.

Your comment will not appear straight away until I accept it :-)
Thank you by leaving comments I know there are some people out there reading and interested in hearing what is happening in our lives!

Love to All
Cara xo

No comments: