Friday 21 May 2010

A week of Sickness's


Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in posting just when I was getting better and more regular!

Sat May 8th Jasper woke up with conjunctive itis :-(( it never go to too bad because I got the drops straight away which convieniently had just become available over the counter that week instead of having to get a script from the Dr.
Though it didn't get too bad . . .it fricken took ages to get rid of!!

THEN I started to feel pretty blah myself and ended up with a cold and was unable to go to work for the whole week :-((

I am now on anti-biotics so starting to feel better PHEW!

Jaspers two top front teeth seem to be budding . . .this means you can see them under the gum now but I don't think they have broken through yet . . .I can't seem to get my finger in there to find out lol.

So I hope that explains my absence.

WE did also have Jaspers Kidney check up at the childrens hospital on Monday and all is looking good, we don't have to have it check again for a year :-)))


Having a nap in Mum's arms

 GG had to get 3 to sleep at once, Jasper in blueNot quite what I had in mind when I purchased the trolly!

Love to All
Cara xo

1 comment:

lill said...

Those are great pics, I especially like the one of the 3 of them ;) Glad your getting better now!