Friday 30 April 2010

Last weekend in April . .Already!

Hi All,

Seriously is this year flying past or is it just me??
Don't you remember when were were at school the weeks and terms used to go soooo slowly, now I feel like I could almost blink and miss a month.

Its nearly weekend time and I am gearing up for a mildly busy one, the evenings are free though ;-)

Tomorrow morning Jasper and I will be heading out early to watch Kurt (my younger bro) jump out of a plane, he wanted to skydive for his bday which was a few weeks ago.
Then I have to race back home to get Jasper and I to his first Gymbaroo class :-)))
Sunday we are off to a car rally . . .dragging along Auntie T who is hopefully going to be really good at guessing the clues!

Jasper is now saying Ta and oh oh . . . .his Ta sounds more like Daaah but is still very cute!
He is pulling himself up more and more on things now and I think my mission this weekend is to find a wooden trolley thing like this
So that he can pull himself up on that and start moving around on it as I don't have a lot of things around the house that he can practice pulling himself up on then moving around on his feet.

Plans are getting in place for the big change later this year!!

Love to All
Cara xo

No comments: