Friday 16 April 2010

Will day

Hi All,

Today I am doing something I should have done ages and ages ago, I am doing my Will. Since having Jasper I knew that I needed to get one done just to have it all in writting that Jasper is to go to Auntie T should anything happen to me. I know that my family would not contest this however you never know whats going to happen so I just want it all down in black and white also of course any assests I have and Jaspers scholarship fund etc . .

Doing things like this makes you realise that your a grown up now, doesn't it. People reading might find this a strange thing to say but I understand now what "adults" meant when I was younger and they said you never feel older . . .I know physically we start to feel older but in our heads do you think we ever feel older?
Reading facebook posts about people getting married or having children just brings it home that we are all grown up now . . .
Does that stop me saying when I grow up I want to be . . . .NOPE cause one day I am sure I will get my grown up dream job :-))

Anyway this is kind of a rambling post but I thought it was worth posting.

Only 6 more sleeps and we are off to BALI woohoo I have got some mega planning and list writing to do this weekend so that I have everything packed that I need . . .traveling with a child is new for me.

Jasper is enjoying crawling around everywhere and can pull himself to his feet on occasion, he has yet to do it at daycare but has managed to do it about 4 times at home :-))

Love to All
Cara xo

2 comments:

lill said...

my birthday is coming up soon, so that makes me realise how old i'm getting, but at least you'll always be older ;P

Cazza said...

:-P~~ Gee thanks thats my cue to say I will always be older and wiser LOL!
My will is all done :-))