Monday 19 April 2010

3 more sleeps till Bali

Hi All,

Yep I am counting down the sleeps ;-)
Had my B12 shot at lunch before going and getting some currency to use while I am away.

Friday afternoon I did a bit of a power shop after picking up Jasper from daycare and I am now the owner of a new water proof/shock proof digital camera! Plus I went and got a mozzie net to put over Jaspers cot and met a gentleman who is an expert on Bali and I now have two pages of places to go for all different things like childrens clothes, cosmetics, womans clothes . .plus the best insect repelent.

I still have some things to get mainly for Jasper, its amazing how many things you have to take extra when traveling with a child . . . .I am trying not to take too much as I know I can buy it over there and for pretty cheap but there are certain things I have to take.

Still getting plans in place for the big thing later this year.

Jasper will be 10mths old on Friday FAR OUT!! It really has flown (how cliche)

Okay just about time to head off and start on the next list of errands!

Love to All
Cara :-))

No comments: