Friday 11 April 2008

Last night and Day in NY

Hi All

Well I can't believe it is the last day, it has gone quickly but not that quickly that i feel it has flown by!

I have got to see and meet many people and have some great times . . . and things i can look back on and laugh as well :-)

Last night I went out for a few drinks to a place that I went to before in Brooklyn, it was a bit quieter this time being a weeknight so i didn't really talk to anyone but that kind of suited me as well. I got home about 12ish then stayed up for awhile on the phone and email . . .my aim was to not get much sleep so that I will be tired for the plane.

I got up this morning and organised the shuttle to the airport, checked for an email from the travel agent confirming my flight into Perth, and emailed Will to say i will be seeing him soon (he's in KL).

Then i walked to the Mesuem of Natural History and met a friend of Anelys, named Luz who is in town at the momment as well, we all met on the same forum board. A great time was had, we walked around, saw the space show thing . . .look lots of pics and had a very nice lunch in their foodhall, INFACT i ate veg and salad stuff oh my goodness my body is going to go into shock i think hehehe

I just got back from there, I walked home in the sunshine it is a nice day today and ate an icypole very nice.

I am nearly all packed up, just the things that i need to shower and put on ect . .

THe box is packed with Fragile and arrows scribbled all over it hehe

Not sure if i am looking forward to the long flight . . .however I am pretty tired, also i have two books and my nintendo ds is charged and ready as is my mp3 plus you do have the screens on the backs of the chairs.

Love to All and will see most of you soon.
Cara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww Im friends with anelys too i live in NJ right by NYC i wish i knew you were in nyc we couldve met....but maybe next time :)