Thursday 3 April 2008

Alive and Kicking in Cuba

HI All

FINALLY

Sorry I know that I haven't written for ages, it is very hard to get internet and phones here . . plus staff in the hotel aren't overly forthcoming with imformation.

This is just a blog to say I am alive . . i have had heaps of adventures to write about, some funny and some I will get lots of hassel about hehehe

Today however I am sick . . I think it was a pizza that I ate very late last night when I got back from the country . . .I have been throwing up all day . .am finally trying to slowly sip some water, and I had to get out of bed my back was aching . .

PLEASE don't worry though I am sure that it will pass, I got some lemonade with my water just before and will try and sip some of that tonight as well.

Thank you for all the emails and comments, being sick it has really made my day to come to the computer and find them.

I will hopefully feel a bit better tomorrow and be able to write some of my adventures out . . . some thoughts to ponder though, the roads are really bad . . pot holes, ditches . . signage is nearly non existant . . .

I have seen some amazing beaches and marine life, met a lovely brazilian, and french couple . . and walked through a few caves.

Love to All

Cara

PS. ClayMel I nearly lost my water bottle, its what I had to get up out of my sick bed for as I left it in my rental car . . It was found though YAY.

PPS. DV my bathroom bag is excellent

PPPS. JM my clock is still coming in so handy

PPPPS, Thanks for the pics Mum

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im really happy that we got to talk last night and that you are updating!!!

Thank God you didnt missed the bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im really sorry that you are feelign so sick, and I wish you were here to take care of you! :)

Anonymous said...

Snap! Actually a bit orf meself today so spending time-out at the desk to avoid noisy kids and noisier staff!!! Worst of places when ur off, and so-o-o unusual 4 me. Get y'self better to enjoy the last leg. My advice: stick to cokes and chocolate!!!
OOO-ROO
jm X