Tuesday 15 June 2010

Bored at work!


Hi All,

The system that I need to actually do my job has been down since Friday . . .since then I have done numerous things like doing preparations for Jaspers Bday party, Taking Jasper for his 1 year shots, having long lunch's . . .putting things on ebay, ummm updating facebook pics . . .and of course blogging!

SO for those of you that work what is the first thing you do when your systems are down be in computer or maybe power outage etc . .for those of you that don't work outside of the home now what did you used to do??

I have googled everything I can think of . . .from things for Canada to Asthma stuff as I am begining to worry Jasper might infact have something not quite right with his chest.
I took him to the GP yesterday who didn't have that much to say so I am taking him to a Paediatrician next week the day after his 1st bday to see what he can tell me.
He just forever seems to have a heavy chest or some sort of cough . . .I have been going along with it for ages now but think I had best get it checked out properly especially as I am planning to move to a very cold country and away from our free health care system!! (well mainly free if you go public, however I am going to a private paediatrician who deff isn't cheap!!)

Anyone reading have any experience with infant/young child Asthma or broncial problems?


Hope her Mummy doesn't mind me posting pics of her! Was also showing the yummy cupcakes that Jasper and I enjoyed eating!!

Thanks for reading
Love to All
Cara xo

3 comments:

lill said...

On your cute cupcake stand, I love the pics :) Hope Jasper is alright, but it will be nice if you can find out why he always has a cough.

Anonymous said...

He sooooo big and adorable i just love him!!!

oh and ...lol...when my computer systems down i make bows...of course! But ...sssshhhhhhh.....dont tell anyone but i make them even when things are working :)

Cazza said...

Thanks Lill :-))
Yes I would like to know either way . . .could be the difference between Canada or the Gold Coast!

Erica, he is getting so big but still seems so small compared to others his age.
LOL of course you do, shhh don't worry I won't tell :-))

Thanks for Commenting Girls!