Wednesday 31 March 2010

B12 shots

Hi All,

Yesterday I had a B12 shot after my regular iron level blood test. Its the first time I have ever had one and wasn't really sure what to expect, my Dr decided it was a good idea for me though with my low iron levels and low energy levels. Also I am unable to take B12 orally much like I can't take iron orally . . .so a shot was the way to go.

Now I am not sure if this is related however I woke up this morning and thought to myself WOW I don't think I woke up last night at all . . . .which would be the first time in AGES that I haven't woken up in the night.

There are many things listed as the benifits of B12 shots, increased energy, lower stress level, helping sleep, better moods etc . .
So I am going to monitor how it goes and keep getting them, I have another 2 shots to have in the script that I bought and you can go weekly to start with, however I think I might go and get the next one just before I go away to Bali towards the end of April.

Thanks for reading and commenting Erica :-))
JM I know you checked this out too.

Off to Mum and Dad's for Easter tonight, Mum is going to watch Jasper while I go to work on site tomoro . .I am sure they will both have a great day together :-))

Love Cara xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool i hope it helps ...maybe i should gt a b12 shot!!!!!