Tuesday 30 March 2010

The Outcome

Hi All,

Well I have decided to give it a try for awhile and blog most days, reading some pretty cool blogs has helped one in particular I really like :-))

Jasper hasn't quite decided if he wants to crawl or not . . .he seems to have gone on crawl strike over the weekend but then when I put him down yesterday after we got home he did crawl a little bit. He's I think more happy that he can get to the sitting position from laying down now lol

Its nearly Easter time and I have yet to buy my Easter gifts . . .this isn't good, might try and get a few at lunch time tomorrow or even go after work as Jasper LOVES sitting in the trolley.
Heading down to Mum and Dad's for a few nights over Easter, some fresh country air and home cooking :-))

Hmmm I was going to attach a pic but I was playing around with things on here yesterday and seem to have changed some settings that I really need gggrrrr that will teach me!! I am going to try and work on the blog lay out and change things around a bit . . .

Love
Cara :-))

No comments: