Thursday 19 June 2014

4 Sleeps away from 5

Hi All,

SO is that title confusing or what?

To clarify, Jasper is 4 sleeps away from being 5 years old, which is just crazy! I was just reading back through my blog and looking through all the pics and realizing how much he has changed and how much has changed since I last blogged . . . . .so I thought while I sit here at work with not much to do, it was the perfect time to write a post . . . .not that I think I have any readers left . . .but I like that Jasper can look back at this and myself.

We are back in Perth living now after living over east, I had to come home to be able to keep a closer eye on my Dad. Since we have to be back in Perth I am just making the most of it, catching up with friends, enjoying crepe's in Freo again, I have Jasper enrolled in a great school and after a year of him asking me I finally have him attending tennis lessons.

Jasper goes to full time school now . . . .and is already having to bring home books to read to me!! Again CRAZY where did that time go, not that I would want to go backwards because I wouldn't . . .

Our weekday life is so hectic, between school, work, tennis and a long drive to where we are living . . . but I am so thankful and grateful for all that we do have, a job, a good school, good health and a roof over our heads . . . .food in our tummy's and great people around us.

I think both Jasper and I miss things about being over East and I am planning to do many trips back, this is also because my Mum is now over east which is sad for Jasper and I to not have her close . . .we speak to her on the phone all the time and Jasper even takes the phone into his room to have chats with her.

Now time to attach a pic or two ;-)

I will write more soon. . . .perhaps for Jasper's birthday and a letter to him.



Love to All Cazza xo

No comments: