Wednesday 18 August 2010

Picture update (post QLD holiday)

Hi All,

What a busy few weeks it has been, we had a nice if not slightly hectic trip to QLD. Then arrived home for a weekend of bday celebrating!

Jasper sleeping on the way home in his own seat.


Runnning around and away from me!

Playing peek-a-boo with the menu at Pancake house

Lunch out with Auntie Amanda our first day away

They had a cool indoor play area in a shopping centre.


Playing in Byron Bay

There were others to play with

Being cute with the girls already!!

Love to All
Cara xo

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ok so I have not been here and was so excited to catch up and cant believe he is not only walking but running away from you? Where has the lil man gone?
I am always hear for moving advice. How did the trip go and what did you think of the city and house to be? any news on the job front? I know too many questions but inquiring minds want to know, lol!
I was never able to decide what city we were to live in, it as always given to us so you process is really interesting to me, sorry if im too curious!
-h