Friday 30 October 2009

A day to wear black


Hi All,

Well tomorrow is Halloween, so the daycare is doing Halloween stuff today.

I raced out last night to get atleast something black for him to wear and managed to get something cute :-)

When he is older I will be doing trick or treating ect with him if he would like to, when I was growing up I wasn't allowed to do it and always wanted too!! Sorry Mum I know you will be reading this, but I did want to . . .actually I did do it once only one house as a dare, I promise!! LOL

Jasper is loving daycare and is always happy when I leave him and pick him up. . . . I got there the other day and saw him interacting with some of the other children and that made me very happy. As he is going to be an only child it was important for me to make sure he got used to other children and learns to share ect.

Love to All
Cara

No comments: