Monday 8 September 2008

Sunday Day 1 of Theme parks



Pic 1 Amanda and I Pic 2 The theme park gang
Hi All,


After a lovely long sleep it was time to wake up with lots of excitment as it was DAY ONE of the theme parks and for those of you with itineries you know it was Whitewater world . . . .


We got on our shuttle which did drop off's at the other parks just to tease us then we got there . . . of course a wait in a line to get in . . . .work out how to use the lockers and we were ready in our bathers, me with camera in hand and YES covered in sunscreen and me with a hat as I wasn't getting on any of the slides . . . .


WOw it is just awesome though to get to run around like a child all day, walk around in your swimmers ect . . . for the morning I just followed around as the pack horse while they ran up stairs to the next scary looking slide hehehe Lunch was actually not too bad a grilled chicken burger . . .


After lunch I convinced TF to come up onto the kids area with me where I managed to go down some of the supposedly slow slides (my bottom they were slow) but I DID IT!!!! Then that was that I was off on the Green room which is the scariest slide there where you go down a big drop in a raft and it eventually spits you out hehe BY far the most popular ride with the 4 of us was the Hydrocoaster which was like a roallar coaster but with water VERY FUN. . . I did make TF go with me on the kids slides a lot more through out the afternoon, as well as play in the wave pool for awhile which was lots of fun too!

Caught the local bus back which got us back quicker and showered got dressed and off into the main street for dinner and some bowling WHERE i DIDN'T come last woohoo!!!
Now I have to run and get some breakfast before going out to Dreamworld . . .Amanda is meeting us out there today too as she has the day off and can't resist a ride or two :-)
Love to All
Cara :-)






2 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Im really happy that you are having so much fun!! I really am!

3LittleFlowers said...

Im really happy that you are having so much fun!! I really am!