Tuesday 9 September 2008

3 worlds done!!

Heya All,

I am typing a very very quick update as I am waiting for the shuttle to come and pick me up and take me to the outback spectacular!!!! I am soooo excited and ready for a night of yelling, horses and good aussie food :P

Yesterday was dreamworld which was quite busy and lots and lots of lining up but we did manage to get on quiet a few of the scary good rides and had lots and lots of fun . . Amanda was a great addition to our little group as T and I had someone to drag with us on all the scary rides though DH did manage to go on a few as well we were VERY proud of her!!!
The log ride was good though we got drenched and as we had heavy clothes on we got a little chilly . . .we soon forgot about that though as we went on the Rollar coaster which you sit up right in little motorcycle type things . . (will post pics later)

Today was a day of lots of cute animals including dolphins, sea lions, polar bears, sharks, penguins ect . . . also of course a rollar coaster which we did 3 times . . . a log ride and a very cool ride called Bemunda triangle which was on water in a little raft thing and you went through like a little world then down a big rapid to finish it off SO much fun!!!

Now I have raced home to get ready for the outback show . . . . must fly as I need to get money out to buy some merchandise :P

Love to All

Cara xoxoxo

PS, THanks Anelys for all your comments xoxo

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwww... You are welcome!! How would you know Im reading and enjoying what a fun time you are having if I dont post a comment (by the way, this is a hint to everybody else who is reading and not making comments... LOL)....

Continue to have hun, and we NEED to plan a trip like this together!!!