Monday 11 October 2010

Car goes today!

Hi All,

D day is fast approaching!!
I drop my car off today to be trucked across country to Brisbane, which should mean its there for me when T and I get over there on the 26th.

I am starting to get a little stressed with packing and what is coming and whats staying etc . .

Its all becoming so real as I start saying goodbye to friends and getting well wishes through! I do truely know it will be great for us, it doesn't make it less sad saying goodbye to family & friends.
I know too that we will be back for visits lots I am sure, and I have friends planning to come over and see us :-))

My Mum is now coming up to Perth to watch Jasper for most of the time I am away setting up the house with T, this way he can stay in daycare for the week and Mum gets some time to visit friends and relax. It also means I don't have to take Jasper for his last day of daycare something I am dreading doing as I know it will be an emotional goodbye . . I know I will get sad saying goodbye to them on the last day I pick him up too.

We have had a busy few weeks with social catch ups both with Family and Friends :-))
The Saturday just past was Fairday which marks the start of the Pride Festival in Perth, we had a great day out in the sun catching up with friends and saying some goodbyes. It actually went better then I expected :-))

It is also making me very reflective, this is to be expected I guess when one is going through belongings and saying goodbye to a chapter of our lives. Any readers who can relate?

Jasper continues to thrive . . .though being slightly sooky!! He has had a few of the bigger teeth coming through so as you can imagine lots of pain and crying.
He is starting to transition up to the bigger room at daycare, he is so small compared to the others in there . .I hope the donor height gene's kicks in soon!!

Work is very slow as they have hired a replacement for me already and I have been instructed to get people to contact her, this means I get time to blog :-P~~

Love to All
Cara xo


No comments: