Tuesday 5 May 2009

Putting the Nursery Together
















Heya All,










Saturday morning I was up just before 4am becuase Mum and Dad were moving out to their new place . . .they had to be on the road by 4.30am.
After they left I got to work on putting JB's room together . . .first I had to dismantle and move the queen size bed out then get to work putting together the IKEA furniture and putting everything I have accumulated in the past few mths into the cupboard and get everything set :-)
So I took a few pics . . . .not sure my neighbours appreciated the banging of a hammer at 5am in the morning!!!
I have still got to get a rug off lay-by for this room too . . .and Auntie TP is doing a big painting for one of the walls too :-)
Love Cara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta love the nesting!!! even at 5am!

3LittleFlowers said...

So much fun!!!! Cant wait to see the painting on the wall!!! :)