Thursday 12 February 2009

Some Random Pics and news catch up

















Heya All,


Well I finally have an apointment to go to the hospital to start my antenatal care . . .rather then just going to the general dr . . . I am VERY excited :-)

I now have things lay-by'd at Target and Kmart and have recieved other things from Auntie JL and some toys from Auntie CS . . .Thank you ladies!

I woke up Monday morning to some very strong Kicks from JB that I could feel from the outside too YAY I have found out that because of where my placenta is placed I won't feel as many kicks . . thats okay though just once a day I will be happy with so I know everything is going okay :-))
Love to all
Cara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, starting to organise stuff now, so exciting!!!

3LittleFlowers said...

OMG... Is that a play table??? Too funny!!!!

Im sooo happhy that you decided to update.... I need to move you to a new category on my blog....

I also need some SIDE looking pics!!! And even though you look GORGEOUS in that picture: I want to see BELLY!!!!!!!! !!!!

Susan Lechuga said...

hello Cara. You may not remember me from BBC But I just wanted to tell you congrats! You will be an awesome mama and I cannot wait to meet JB.

Susan